ARKANSAS Chicken or Eggs SWAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best Phoenix I know of is from the UofA at Fayettville. They give their hatching eggs away with a priority for 4-H and FFA members. Check with Sharidy Barber at the Little Rock Cooperative extension. Sometimes they will transport eggs to Little Rock when one of them are coming that way.
Thank you. I do have some from UofA.. Very nice birds.

Good morning everyone,

I recently acquired a beautiful flock of German Line New Hampshire Reds from 202Roosterlane. I love these birds... They're simply stunning.

Unfortunately however, my neighbors are giving me a hard time over the rooster being "too loud". I want to co-exist with my neighbors on a good note so I'm reluctantly selling them on before it creates too much friction.

Asking $160, exactly what I paid a few weeks ago. Their age is approximately 1 1/2 years if I'm not mistaken. They're laying machines and VERY GENTLE.

Contact me via PM if interested. Would be willing to trade for certain bantams... Bob whites... Ohiki... Appenzeller Spitzhauben...etc. Must be small voiced.. hahahaha

Hello all, I'm looking for large fowl that lay white eggs. Leghorns, Minorcas, Andalusians, pretty much anything that lays a white egg to complete my egg color palette! I live in Pope county, AR so anyone living close by have any of these hens? Would also take chicks as long as they don't need a brooder anymore, like 5 weeks and older.

looking for spitzhauben and brabanters. had a nice flock of spitzhauben coming up until they got wiped out except for one lone hen by some foxes. anyway let me know if anyone has any spitzhauben or brabanters, any age. will travel

looking for spitzhauben and brabanters. had a nice flock of spitzhauben coming up until they got wiped out except for one lone hen by some foxes. anyway let me know if anyone has any spitzhauben or brabanters, any age. will travel

Hi there,

If you're willing to ship in I have a friend who breeds excellent SQ Spitz in both silver and golds.. (a few other colors she's working on as well) Send me a message if you'd like her information.

I have palm turkey eggs and anconas (ducks) eggs ready to go. Also got some red production eggs..ee's that lay blue eggs (chicks will be olive eggers) let me know if interested! other wise I will set them.

i'm assuming you are speaking to me...and did I say I was, no. have I reshipped eggs...NO. so your comments needs to be kept to yourself! I don't know what everyone's problem is but you ought to not say something unless you can back up your statements.

NOTE: As far as I am concerned we are all family and need to respect each other as such. Please rethink your offer of those eggs if they were ship to you.

For the new chicken peeps.......it is not okay to buy eggs, have them shipped to you and then swap or sell them. It is more likely they will NOT be viable.

I guess there is always a TINY chance. But to me it is not good selling/swapping practices.

End of subject, no further comments will be made on this thread concerning this situation.

Thank you, 202Roosterlane (TS)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom