Arkansas Chickens for Sale (or Free)

I will have over 39 duck eggs due to hatch by next month!! So if anyone is interested, I will have plenty (if all hatching goes well)!! They will be Ancona (different colors to choose from), Indian Runners (different colors to choose from), Muscovies (mixed colors, I have no clue what I’ll have lol), and I’ll be setting some snowy Call ducks!!!

I have a Ayam Cemani rooster for sale or trade!! He doesn’t look full Cemani because of all the white leakage, but I have pictures of his parents if you want to see them! If you have any questions, want more questions, etc. please pm me or something 😂
28549B13-5E77-46FF-BF2E-06CBC5596E9C.jpeg

I can't find the right starter group to put this in but I am wanting to start a thread for people wanting to sell birds in Arkansas. I'm not selling any on here right now but I know that eventually I will have some. Facebook is blocking animals posts and I saw today where they were blocking eggs for sale also on some sites. I have MeWe but so few people get on it. If you are in Arkansas and you want to start selling birds on here, please add to this post.
Hello from west Memphis! Don’t have any birds to sell yet either but will soon.

I have Indian Runners, Anconas, Call ducks (they aren’t laying much at the mountain), and Muscovies! I will be having a lot of ducklings due to hatch next month too!
I’m new on here so I don’t know much about contacting each other or letting each other know about things other than to follow the thread but I’m in desperate need of some ducks. I had an event and left only one duck and everywhere seems to be sold out. Now we don’t exactly have the funds to order from a hatchery right now so this is actually a godsend. I’ve been watching his depression levels until I get him some friends. It’s either that or rehome him. Sorry for the long post. 😅 I’m windy.

I’m new on here so I don’t know much about contacting each other or letting each other know about things other than to follow the thread but I’m in desperate need of some ducks. I had an event and left only one duck and everywhere seems to be sold out. Now we don’t exactly have the funds to order from a hatchery right now so this is actually a godsend. I’ve been watching his depression levels until I get him some friends. It’s either that or rehome him. Sorry for the long post. 😅 I’m windy.
Welcome to BYC!!!! Ok!! I have 4 ducklings for sale right now if you are interested

Hello y’all!! I have some ducks up for sale… I’m hoping they will find good homes!! If anyone is interested please contact me, thank you!!!

Fawn and white runner mix drake-$15

Blue Bibbed runner drake- $20

Dusky/silver Bibbed runner drake-$20

Pet quality Call drake-$50

Rouen drake-$20
1 Runner white female-$11

1-2 SR show quality Emery pencil Runner-$12

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom