Arkansas Meet-Ups, Swaps and Such

Nice to know, but quite a long drive for me. It'd be about a 2 hour drive there, so I'd have to leave about 5:00 in the mornings.

Quote: Quote:
May 9 at 11:16pm

Small Animal consignment auction held Saturday May 24th 12 PM at the Saline Co. fairgrounds in Benton, Arkansas.
I have had people looking for baby and small calves contact me as well as a java rooster, some you pullets & llama.
if you are bringing something, let me know & I'll share the word.
Have some people bringing reg. Myotonic goats & some nice pygmies. Also have ring neck pheasants, a variety of chicks, some ducklings, EE rooster & black copper maran rooster.
Head over to our Facebook page for the latest update! www.facebook.com/SmallAnimalAuction
Please make plans to attend.
Bring all of your unwanted poultry such as chickens, ducks, geese, turkeys, guineas, peacocks, pheasants, doves and pigeons, rabbits, goats, sheep, small beef calves and related equipment or supplies to this auction.
See More

Small Animal Auction-Benton, AR
There will be a small animal consignment auction held Saturday May 24, 2014 @ 12 PM at the Saline Co. fairgrounds in Benton. Small animals & equipment.
2KL1UzJC9rt.png
Like Page

Just another reminder, coming up this weekend.

Last edited:
ANyone know of anyone in CENTRAL AR with Silkies or other bantam hens for sale? I only have two and I need more to keep them warm through the winter!

I went to Beebe... only came back with one bird but they had quiet a few bantams... most were just sold in pairs and I don't need another Roo. I got a white and black speckled bantam I'm trying to find the breed for, I really want a sebright hen those are gorgeous!

[COLOR=40E0D0]I went to Beebe... only came back with one bird but they had quiet a few bantams... most were just sold in pairs and I don't need another Roo. I got a white and black speckled bantam I'm trying to find the breed for, I really want a sebright hen those are gorgeous![/COLOR]

There were a few Silkies at the auction yesterday, but most were sold as pairs or trios. There were also other bantams but again mostly pairs.

Seems like most are holding into their hens and pullets.

I kind if lucked out I found a quad of Naked Necks for $5.00 each. Funny thing is these were grown and already laying. There were 11 young NN's that were mixed with something else, some had crests and some had feathered legs. A set of 5 went for $9.00 each and a set if six went for seven dollars each.

Back
Top Bottom