ARRRGGGGHHHHH

AK_Button_Mama

Songster
11 Years
Dec 30, 2008
Wasilla, Alaska
whats with people?

I have a ad on my local CL and it was for day old chicks some lady just called me and asked if she could buy all the pullets. I said they are day old cukoo marans and EE I cant sex them. she say "well your ad should say straight run.".. I said lady "I like to hatch stuff. I cant keep them all. your welcome to come sex them yourself if you want to and take only the pullets." I told her that "I have NO training in vent sexing day old chicks and I would rather not injure them permanetly." she just huffed at me....

what a B with a few extra letters that I cant say on here!!!! ARGH people... I then tell her she could do like most other people and get 10 and hold for 50 percent female. and then eat the roos... she said well I have a egg business and anything around her that doesnt do its own share of the work doesnt get to stay.... I said then you know how to sex day olds and she says NO.... so I felt like jumping thru the phone and pumeling her!!! I am thinkin to my self if you cant do it what makes you think I can? PEOPLE!!!!

I offered for her to purchase sex linked eggs and I would incubate them for her. she says "WELL, I have a incubator its just in the garage and I dont feel like digging it out.... I could do it myself" she says... she says "I have a hovabator"......I said "I have a sportsman 1502, and can incubate 270 eggs at a time!!!" (she shut up)

I feel your pain!
smack.gif

yes it was what I was thinking.... she was all mrs know it all and I was like DUDE!!!! I just like hatchin chickens what!!! so I went out and put a disclaimer on my ad:

Sorry folks but I am just a hatchaholic, I have not been trained to sex day old chicks that are not sexlinked. please dont ask me for pullets only. I cant gaurantee that you will get any particular gender of chick. what I can gaurantee is you will get healthy day old chicks.

golly people do some research before you look DUMB!!!!

I think after talking to mrs.ak birdbrain that this lady is looking to pull one over one some one... she seems like she wants started pullets for 3 bucks a piece. WRONG!!! I will sell them to the falconers first. I know that sounds mean to bring a baby into the world then sell it for food... but that is what I raise my birds for and a falcons gotta eat too!!!!

anyway people whatcha gonna do with um?

Back
Top Bottom