Art School

Thanks for the company while I was streaming guys. :D I appreciate anyone who checked it out at all. Always makes it more fun when I have people to interact with. Here's the place I ended at for anyone curious. Still not done, but once I paint over the creature and throw some details in there for crispness it'll come together:

upload_2018-12-7_20-1-6.png

Sorry I didn't check the thread here too much to respond to comments, I wish it would auto-refresh so I could get my alerts in real time! Wasn't trying to ignore anyone. e_e

Thanks for the company while I was streaming guys. :D I appreciate anyone who checked it out at all. Always makes it more fun when I have people to interact with. Here's the place I ended at for anyone curious. Still not done, but once I paint over the creature and throw some details in there for crispness it'll come together:

View attachment 1610575

Sorry I didn't check the thread here too much to respond to comments, I wish it would auto-refresh so I could get my alerts in real time! Wasn't trying to ignore anyone. e_e

That's really cool!

View attachment 1610575

I was trying to get my broadcasting app to work last night. That was fun. :/
Question: you had the comments on the right side of the screen, I think. How did you do that? Also, how much does it lag?

Or else River and Misty attack
indeed
We're gonna have to bring you into all our weird references now.
And psychopathic characters.
Run Forest run.
oh heck yes
But no one is as psychopathic as Grant >:3
I'm about to start streaming a children's book cover illustration live on Twitch if anyone wants to come watch/hang out. ^^ https://www.twitch.tv/kaseylsnow
Here's a preview of the thumbnail I'll be painting over:
View attachment 1610428
:0
Thats awesome!
Thank you! Everyone seems nice and supportive so far! I can’t wait to see more drawings!

Oh, wow! I hope you liked it! I love drawing animals and mainly dogs/cats or reptiles! I’ve only ever attempted drawing digital four times (including the one on that thread!) Thanks for the nice comment!
My dad and sister are both artists
Im good with colors but I suck at drawing anything
I prefer writing to be honest. Cant go wrong with creating a picture in someones mind :3
ERT
IS
AMAZIN

indeed

oh heck yes
But no one is as psychopathic as Grant >:3

:0
Thats awesome!

My dad and sister are both artists
Im good with colors but I suck at drawing anything
I prefer writing to be honest. Cant go wrong with creating a picture in someones mind :3

ERT
IS
AMAZIN

Thank you!

Is it a wheton marans? Black and blue don't have orange feathers on the wing. They also have red shoulders.
Is supposed to be blue copper.
The stand errrd say blue shoulders, (and gold secondaries) even though obviously not
Mebeee a typo? The Marans standard is new.

Back
Top Bottom