Art School

Well in that case, can you do...
View attachment 1634042
Name:
Indigo Alan
Height: 6'2"
Physical Identification: tall and beautiful. Attracts attention wherever she goes. Large violet eyes, high cheekbones, slender, beautiful frame. Wavy black hair, like a black waterfall over her shoulders, creamy porcelain skin, full red lips, perfectly shaped eyebrows. Long thick lashes, no imperfections. Doesn't need makeup, or fancy clothes. Dressed up modest she's already among the most beautiful in the world. Looks good in red and violet.
She will become more beautiful as she ages.
@Fanci Feathers Marans draw her I don't have the skill to draw beautiful people.
Skill(s): she's enchanting, literally. You literally can't say no to her.
Seems to get money without asking for a raise, in her boss's efforts to please her. Nearly impossible to resist her whims and men follow her around and gaze.
Not powerful on her own, but good to have on your side.
And bad to have on the other's side.

Not just persuasion though. She is resistant to work of her kind working on her own head, and has a soothing voice. A good therapist who can deal with the worst trauma in a patient.
Drawbacks because of skill(s): men following her around like she is the smell of bacon.
Likes: privacy and other people if they don't treat her weird. Cats. Tea. Would love to be part of something. Goldfish.
Dislikes: coffee. Songs getting stuck in her head. People following her. Cheeze-its.
She worries people only like her for her power. Better liked than other people with powers because they only thing that shows is beauty.
Quirks:
Can cock and eyebrow. (Unlike me.)
Plays with her hair.
Serious but friendly.
Has an impeccable British accent. I wonder why.....
Most people don't have the skill to notice her power, but are drawn to her.

Her reason for being at school. Interested in other "gifted" like her so she wants to meet them.
@AMERAUCANAS4REAL
ok I can't find my tablet pen so it'll be traditional if you don't mind

sorry about the sketch in sharpie (face lines), doesn't bother me but I can redo if it bothers you
IMG_1695.JPG

thank you both <3 I tried but my markers won't cooperate...don't have the best colors. I got the set for christmas and it's supposed to be one of the good kinds. This one came from a retailer or something I believe and is below par. Missing some colors and replaced with some duplicates. Also some of the marker caps' color numbers are rubbed off. :/

Back
Top Bottom