Art School

My humans seem to be getting better. Or at least when I'm not impatient and hangry anyway...

These I kind of spewed out over the last few days cause, they've been in my head since April. I've been trying out some new techniques, so of course none look like the same style.

They're specific characters that I tried to write a story for... And then lost almost everything when my laptop died. Now that I've got a replacement I'm starting to get in to the whole story idea again.
Daega - Aka Script
Daega.png

For now this guy is known as Achilles, his character was based on a song and that's where I got the name from. He's the same guy as I posted before (not that I expect anyone to remember) That has the tornado looking clouds that he's reaching for.
Achilles.png

This is Jess, she's obviously not 'done' but it was supper time and I hadn't eaten all day so I was frustrated. I'm not sure I'll ever fully finish this drawing it's good enough for my uses.
Jess1.jpg

This one is Tenisia she's a coffee shop owner, I know it looks like she's dumping coffee on the floor, but there's a mug under it (really there is XD ). She has an extremely thick accent and is very difficult to understand. Daega works for her, the dress is the coffee shops uniform.
23217320_LR37hulnPFfSw5c.png

And... I don't think I posted Jay ~ Daega's brother ~ yet. I can't remember. I drew him a while ago.
Jay_ish.jpg

My humans seem to be getting better. Or at least when I'm not impatient and hangry anyway...

These I kind of spewed out over the last few days cause, they've been in my head since April. I've been trying out some new techniques, so of course none look like the same style.

They're specific characters that I tried to write a story for... And then lost almost everything when my laptop died. Now that I've got a replacement I'm starting to get in to the whole story idea again.
Daega - Aka Script
View attachment 2195348
For now this guy is known as Achilles, his character was based on a song and that's where I got the name from. He's the same guy as I posted before (not that I expect anyone to remember) That has the tornado looking clouds that he's reaching for.
View attachment 2195349
This is Jess, she's obviously not 'done' but it was supper time and I hadn't eaten all day so I was frustrated. I'm not sure I'll ever fully finish this drawing it's good enough for my uses.
View attachment 2195351
This one is Tenisia she's a coffee shop owner, I know it looks like she's dumping coffee on the floor, but there's a mug under it (really there is XD ). She has an extremely thick accent and is very difficult to understand. Daega works for her, the dress is the coffee shops uniform.
View attachment 2195377

And... I don't think I posted Jay ~ Daega's brother ~ yet. I can't remember. I drew him a while ago.
View attachment 2195385

Those are amazing!

Daega - Aka Script
View attachment 2195348
View attachment 2195349
View attachment 2195351
View attachment 2195377

View attachment 2195385
I love these! They’re all so unique!
Tenisia is my favorite.

Daega - Aka Script
View attachment 2195348
View attachment 2195349
View attachment 2195351
View attachment 2195377

View attachment 2195385
Rose, these are really good! They look like actual human beings! (something I'm not good at, lol). The faces look mostly proportionate and accurate, very well done. And great job using a reference.
If I could give a piece of advice, maybe use solid cell shading with like a pen brush on more of your art instead of airbrush, a lot of people think it looks nicer. And make sure to use a color like dark purple or red on multiply, not solid black though :)

Okay, now to show yall some more of my art lol
I've got this weird thing where I have to draw characters of a warriors au for every fandom I know or like or am in lol
Just starting to get into tf2 (yes, i know.) And all the characters are so different from each other, like stereotypes on crack, and that makes them endearing. So they all are getting The Treatment by me
my parents.png

these guys I did earlier ^^ forgot to make it look like he killed someone oops
scout cat.png

these sketches I did earlier too ^ :)
snipercat.png
heavy medic cats.png
engie pyro.png
demo solly.png

Rose, these are really good! They look like actual human beings! (something I'm not good at, lol). The faces look mostly proportionate and accurate, very well done. And great job using a reference.
If I could give a piece of advice, maybe use solid cell shading with like a pen brush on more of your art instead of airbrush, a lot of people think it looks nicer. And make sure to use a color like dark purple or red on multiply, not solid black though :)

Okay, now to show yall some more of my art lol
I've got this weird thing where I have to draw characters of a warriors au for every fandom I know or like or am in lol
Just starting to get into tf2 (yes, i know.) And all the characters are so different from each other, like stereotypes on crack, and that makes them endearing. So they all are getting The Treatment by me
View attachment 2198887
these guys I did earlier ^^ forgot to make it look like he killed someone oops
View attachment 2198882
these sketches I did earlier too ^ :)
View attachment 2198880View attachment 2198884View attachment 2198888View attachment 2198889
Oooo kitties! Very nice!

I don't actually use airbrush, i shade it in with pen and then use gaussian blur which blurs the whole layer. :p I'll have to look up how to do cell shading. My multiply layer used to be done with blue, but i've switched to using red and yellow. Stillhaven't settled on what I like. Though the picture of Achilles was the most recent and I liked how the shading turned out on him the best.

Thanke!

Oooo kitties! Very nice!

I don't actually use airbrush, i shade it in with pen and then use gaussian blur which blurs the whole layer. :p I'll have to look up how to do cell shading. My multiply layer used to be done with blue, but i've switched to using red and yellow. Stillhaven't settled on what I like. Though the picture of Achilles was the most recent and I liked how the shading turned out on him the best.

Thanke!
Yeah, Achilles' shading is very well done. :)

Back
Top Bottom