Art School

Been trying out a different brush that I didn’t know existed before but I am really, really liking it so far...
here’s some stuff from yesterday and today with the marker brush...
View attachment 2210853
View attachment 2210854View attachment 2210870View attachment 2210863
....and one with the old pencil brush from yesterday. :) still can't decide which style looks better.
View attachment 2210874
The lobster in your profile picture is adorable, by the way. XD
(Also, nice art!)

breathE
855528D8-7654-4F5D-8072-EEE701F1F5DB.gif

correr 55B65E59-3262-4FA9-987C-05EE50D3E077.jpeg

Last edited:
LeaRRRRNing things. I can't decide if I like the lines that I added for shading and highlight, but... Meh! It turned out way better than my last attempt!
Apparently eyes are set on an angle. So the bottom edge is further in than the top edge. Also I spotted that round cheek on one of my kids today too so I tried that out and I like it.

I think his head is a wee bit small, but aside from that I like how it turned out.
New Kipp side on.png

LeaRRRRNing things. I can't decide if I like the lines that I added for shading and highlight, but... Meh! It turned out way better than my last attempt!
Apparently eyes are set on an angle. So the bottom edge is further in than the top edge. Also I spotted that round cheek on one of my kids today too so I tried that out and I like it.

I think his head is a wee bit small, but aside from that I like how it turned out.View attachment 2228614

I really like your shading lines!

Back
Top Bottom