Artic blue egger

Pics

miche1138

In the Brooder
Nov 11, 2022
Does anyone have info on Ideal Poultry's Artic Blue Egger hybrid they are selling? It's on my local weekly shipment of breeds but couldn't find in their website. Tia

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230328-113457.png
    Screenshot_20230328-113457.png
    639.4 KB · Views: 829
Well actually it's the stores list, they get chicks from two different hatcheries. Anyways my question is do you know anything about Ideal Poultry's Artic Blue Egger hybrid? Yes they have them. I asked all they told me is will produce bright blue egg.

Well actually it's the stores list, they get chicks from two different hatcheries. Anyways my question is do you know anything about Ideal Poultry's Artic Blue Egger hybrid? Yes they have them. I asked all they told me is will produce bright blue egg.
What is the other hatchery they order from? You can go on the Ideal Poultry website, they do not have Arctic Blue chicks.

What is the other hatchery they order from? You can go on the Ideal Poultry website, they do not have Arctic Blue chicks.
I know it's not on the website but I messaged them directly and they CONFIRMED they carry the Artic Blue Eggers..maybe it's exclusive to select stores..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230329-172455.png
    Screenshot_20230329-172455.png
    236.2 KB · Views: 487
Does anyone have info on Ideal Poultry's Artic Blue Egger hybrid they are selling? It's on my local weekly shipment of breeds but couldn't find in their website. Tia
There's probably not going to be anyone that can help you, because they either are a breed new to this year, so no one has adults, or theh don't have it at all.

Do they hatch wearing little arctic coats? ⛄

... Probably they are just white feathered.

Usually, when places use the word "bright" before "blue" with eggs, they mean 1 copy of the blue egg gene on a white base.
So, Leghorn X Ameraucana or Leghorn X Cream Legbar, is my guess.

Then again, hatcheries like to evade guessing games.
I mean, who would think that Starlight Eggers would have not a mote of starlight, fairy dust, or kryptonite in them?

Back
Top Bottom