ARTICLE SUBMITTED - THANK YOU!! -- Looking for pics of baby chicks

Pics

moirakmcghee

Chirping
Dec 26, 2018
Thank you to everyone who responded to my request for chick photos. I loved all the adorable baby chicks!! I've submitted the article with a bunch of photos to potentially accompany my article. I won't be needing any more photos for this particular project. But I may need more photos in the future and I'm always looking for backyard enthusiasts who would be willing to participate in an interview (via email) covering various chicken related topics. Anyone who would be interested in being added to my contact list for future interviews and/or photos, please send me an email letting me know. If you don't already have my email address and would like to be added to my contact list, send me a message and I'll give it to you. Anyone participating in an interview will be quoted in the magazine article and must use their real first and last names, sorry I can't use nicknames. I also usually use the interviewees home state (city is optional) so readers know what type of environment the chickens live in, which often impacts how they're cared for. Thank you again to everyone for sharing their cute little chicks with me! :) Moira

THREAD CLOSED:
Hello Backyard Chickens Enthusiasts! I'm looking for some clear photos of baby chicks (healthy or unhealthy) to potentially print with an article I'm writing for Chickens magazine. If anyone would like to contribute some photos that will possibly print in a nationally circulated magazine, please send me a message. Photos will need a short caption that includes the breed of chicken in the photo and any relevant details. Thank you! Moira

Last edited:
Hello Backyard Chickens Enthusiasts! I'm looking for some clear photos of baby chicks (healthy or unhealthy) to potentially print with an article I'm writing for Chickens magazine. If anyone would like to contribute some photos that will possibly print in a nationally circulated magazine, please send me a message. Photos will need a short caption that includes the breed of chicken in the photo and any relevant details. Thank you! Moira

Attachments

• ktJh11Yj-922676880.jpeg
    ktJh11Yj-922676880.jpeg
    537.6 KB · Views: 23

Back
Top Bottom