Article Writing- I Need Your Pictures!

Since I believe you can’t use any pictures from online, I need some really nice, great looking photos for a few topics. Throughout this thread I will keep mentioning pics that I need. I just need some pics, and your permission to put them In my article, and I’ll even mention whose pics they are if they want. Thanks in advance!

Pictures needed so far:
-adorable duckling pic/adorable chick pic
-beautiful egg photo
Ok I’m gonna do this in order of how I made it. Firstly, I need one or two of your most adorable day old or so duckling photos, and one or two of your most adorable day old or so chick photos. Also one disclaimer, please don’t be offended if I choose one photo over the other. There’s likely gonna be tons of photos from you all and I can only use so many of the same topic
I have some, lemme look.

Ok so next, I need one photo each (you can send as many as you want though), of a full grown khaki Campbell duck, a Cayuga duck, a mallard duck, a Rouen duck, a Pekin duck -one regular and one crested, a Swedish blue, a Swedish black, a Muscovy (one black and one white if you want), silver Apple yard, welsh harlequin, Ancona, various types of calls- they can all be in one photo, and a buff orp, please. One male, one female- together if you can, if not you can take more than one pic of that breed. Sorry if it seems like a lot :oops::lol:

Chicken chicks.
20190514_215621_HDR.jpg
20200719_182006.jpg
20200715_184756.jpg
20200714_110426~2.jpg
Screenshot_2020-06-02-14-00-44~2.png
20190514_101940_HDR~2.jpg
20200716_190433~2.jpg

Ok so next, I need one photo each (you can send as many as you want though), of a full grown khaki Campbell duck, a Cayuga duck, a mallard duck, a Rouen duck, a Pekin duck -one regular and one crested, a Swedish blue, a Swedish black, a Muscovy (one black and one white if you want), silver Apple yard, welsh harlequin, Ancona, various types of calls- they can all be in one photo, and a buff orp, please. One male, one female- together if you can, if not you can take more than one pic of that breed. Sorry if it seems like a lot :oops::lol:
Can the cayuga be crested?

Back
Top Bottom