Article Writing- I Need Your Pictures!

Pics
Again, I’m wanting as many people as possible to take pics, even if it’s of the same thing. With the coop and runs, I actually would prefer as many pics as possible with that because I’m including more than one design
I can do coop. My run looks like crap right now... I need to fix that LOL. I will make that my new priority besides ur pics.

IF our coop and run pic's are functional by all means use them. FWIW if you go look at aart's coop and external run - you'll get another design. There are a bunch in the "how to build coops sub forum that will likely have multiple stand alone coops and runs. For doing a side by side comparison when trying to show how "x" works for so-n-so but, "y" technique wouldn't for "a1 reason."... Blah, blah,blah...

When when you be publish the article? If you give me a day to 3 days I could make the run look really good
Actually, if you took pics *now* and then in 2-4 days... To show how much active and happy duck's can re-organize and do a number on the run and coop. That can help give folks a "heads up" on the typical cycle of cleaning and basic maintenance.....

Several of us have the ability to show that fact with our chicken coops and runs.... Purely by accident....

Back
Top Bottom