Artisan Handmade Soap--3 bars

GoldenPuppy

In the Brooder
8 Years
Jul 21, 2011
PA
This sale is for three (3) bars of cold-process handmade artisan soap. You pick the scent!

View my web-site for your selection options. Hit Buy-it-now and PM your three choices to me. I accept Paypal.

http://msnyderspecialtysoaps.weebly.com/index.html

My soaps are made using Olive Oil (#1 ingredient), Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil (for lather), Avocado Oil and Safflower Oil.
I use additives such as clays, goats milk and oatmeal. Some soaps also contain beautiful botanicals.

I am phasing out Sweet Almond Oil due to some people's sensitivity to nut oils. Some of my soaps still contain Almond Oil so please be sure to check the individual soap descriptions if you have a known reaction to nut oils, it will be listed there.

My soaps are gentle to your skin and will leave you feeling clean and soft. Most, if not all, of my customers tell me they no longer need skin creams or lotions once they started using my soaps for bathing. Dry, cracked hands are a thing of the past. And they smell divine!

Check out My Philosophy tab (on my site) for more information on why I make my soaps the way I do.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions. I am happy to offer selection advice for your individual skin care needs.

Kindest regards,
M. Snyder Specialty Soaps

100845_dsc06172.jpg

I just purchased and received 3 bars of Marcia's soaps!!! They look exactly like the pictures!! They are excellent quality and smell really well. Packed them nicely for shipping and it was fast! I'm ordering more from her for myself and gifts.

Couldn't leave her feedback anywhere else so here it is!
big_smile.png

Last edited:
The beautiful soaps came today. I luxuriated in a bath with Izanagi and it was wonderful. It lathered just the right amount, rinsed well and my skin felt refreshed and with lingering fragrance. Yum! They do look just like the photographs, works of art. Thank you so much!

Back
Top Bottom