ARTISTS UNITE!

Sorry, I was busy when I posted that one emoji comment. Those are fabulous, girl! My pastor's a huge nerd, I bet he would go crazy for a comic-style play. Those are set backdrops, am I right? Heh, I saw something similar to that Jesus remix thing you did. Jesus' facebook! We've got that poster in the church office. Them's some fine cakes, too. Do you use fondant? What is your opinion on the taste of that stuff?
Yeah, I gave you a one emoji response, too, didn't I? :oops:
Hey, when did you do them? I like the flowing texture on the angel's wings! Lol, that red boi looks like a lawyer, am I right?:lau

Sorry, I was busy when I posted that one emoji comment. Those are fabulous, girl! My pastor's a huge nerd, I bet he would go crazy for a comic-style play. Those are set backdrops, am I right? Heh, I saw something similar to that Jesus remix thing you did. Jesus' facebook! We've got that poster in the church office. Them's some fine cakes, too. Do you use fondant? What is your opinion on the taste of that stuff?

Yeah, I gave you a one emoji response, too, didn't I? :oops:
Hey, when did you do them? I like the flowing texture on the angel's wings! Lol, that red boi looks like a lawyer, am I right?:lau

I just did them yesterday. Thanks! Yeah, he does kind of look like a lawyer :D

I do not use fondant- I do not like the taste. I make Wilton's candy clay from the following recipe:

Step 1
Melt Candy Melts candy following package directions.

Step 2
Add 1/4 cup corn syrup and stir to blend.

Step 3
Turn out mixture onto waxed paper and let set at room temperature to dry.

Step 4
Wrap well and store at room temperature until needed.

Candy clay handles best if hardened overnight.

Step 5
To Use:
Candy clay will be very hard at the start; knead a small portion at a time until workable. If candy clay gets too soft, set aside at room temperature or refrigerate briefly. When rolling out candy clay, sprinkle work surface with cornstarch or cocoa (for cocoa clay) to prevent sticking; roll to approximately 1/8 inch thick.

To Tint: White candy clay may be tinted using Candy Color. Knead in color until well blended.

To Store: Prepared candy clay will last for several weeks at room temperature in an airtight container.

I do not use fondant- I do not like the taste. I make Wilton's candy clay from the following recipe:

Step 1
Melt Candy Melts candy following package directions.

Step 2
Add 1/4 cup corn syrup and stir to blend.

Step 3
Turn out mixture onto waxed paper and let set at room temperature to dry.

Step 4
Wrap well and store at room temperature until needed.

Candy clay handles best if hardened overnight.

Step 5
To Use:
Candy clay will be very hard at the start; knead a small portion at a time until workable. If candy clay gets too soft, set aside at room temperature or refrigerate briefly. When rolling out candy clay, sprinkle work surface with cornstarch or cocoa (for cocoa clay) to prevent sticking; roll to approximately 1/8 inch thick.

To Tint: White candy clay may be tinted using Candy Color. Knead in color until well blended.

To Store: Prepared candy clay will last for several weeks at room temperature in an airtight container.
Wow, thanks! I'll have to try that!

iron giant art.jpg

Saw this thread awhile back, just now getting around to posting on it. Have so many hobbies, besides raising "other poultry":he oil painting is just another one, that I dabble in when I have the time and in the right mood to paint. Mainly subject matter is Wildlife and Southwestern, Native American art. Here are a few pics, some are still a "work in progress":barnieIm not an accomplished painter by any means but I keep aspiring to become one.
image%3A18652.jpg
image%3A18651.jpg
image%3A18650.jpg
image%3A18649.jpg close up
image%3A18648.jpg
image%3A18647.jpg
image%3A18643.jpg work in progress
image%3A18646.jpg work in progress
image%3A18644.jpg work in progress

I haven't drawn anything in years and my little girls wanted to see daddy free hand something so heres 15mins and my take on a bird we own a spangled mclean hatch.
View attachment 1141530
That's fantastic! I usually have to look at photos. Stinkin' real chickens keep moving around. And in 15 minutes?
Saw this thread awhile back, just now getting around to posting on it. Have so many hobbies, besides raising "other poultry":he oil painting is just another one, that I dabble in when I have the time and in the right mood to paint. Mainly subject matter is Wildlife and Southwestern, Native American art. Here are a few pics, some are still a "work in progress":barnieIm not an accomplished painter by any means but I keep aspiring to become one.
View attachment 1141626
View attachment 1141627
View attachment 1141631
View attachment 1141632 close up
View attachment 1141633
View attachment 1141634
View attachment 1141635 work in progress
View attachment 1141638 work in progress
View attachment 1141640 work in progress
tumblr_mw7iflGf3V1smj5iyo1_500.gif
#jealous

Back