As I get older, truths I've learned

lol.png
I like # 17 too!
lau.gif

Quote:
You'd have to go to my FB page to see that one. Or wait, let me see if I can make it family friendly and still have it make sense.

#24. The first "Cup," was used in Hockey in 1874 and the first helmet was used in 1974. That means it only took 100 years for men to realize that their brain is also important.

lau.gif
hide.gif

lau.gif
gig.gif

Quote:
You'd have to go to my FB page to see that one. Or wait, let me see if I can make it family friendly and still have it make sense.

#24. The first "Cup," was used in Hockey in 1874 and the first helmet was used in 1974. That means it only took 100 years for men to realize that their brain is also important.

lau.gif
hide.gif

lau.gif
gig.gif

Sad part.....

A local hockey team at one point had the 16-21 year olds. Coach could make the 16-18 y/os wear their helmets properly tightened.

19-21, not so much. So he made a rule that he followed, you wanted to play with a loose helmet, you played without a cup.

Amazingly enough, all the guys who were refusing to wear their helmets properly all the sudden would wear it properly once that rule was made.

They still don't think their brain is more important.

Quote:
lau.gif
gig.gif

Sad part.....

A local hockey team at one point had the 16-21 year olds. Coach could make the 16-18 y/os wear their helmets properly tightened.

19-21, not so much. So he made a rule that he followed, you wanted to play with a loose helmet, you played without a cup.

Amazingly enough, all the guys who were refusing to wear their helmets properly all the sudden would wear it properly once that rule was made.

At 19-21, exactly where do you think a man's brains reside?
hide.gif

Quote:
Sad part.....

hide.gif

Same place they reside when they are 44?
hide.gif

Quote:
hide.gif

Same place they reside when they are 44?
hide.gif

lau.gif
gig.gif
I don't think it ever changed!

Back
Top Bottom