As I get older, truths I've learned

Actually, I have tshirt sheets, flannel sheets and regular cotton sheets. Depending on the weather I switch them out.

My mother taught me how to fold fitted sheets when I was a child. I'd tell you the big secret, but then I'd have to kill you.
tongue.png

Citygirl, I will send you all of our flannel sheets. I hate them - the Princess loves them in the winter. Sourland loves crisp, cold, linen sheets.

Quote:
Of course the boys are perfect. Actually they can't get to the manure piles, but I'm sure they'd love to. They have to settle for eating chicken poo.

Quote:
We came home from vacation to find that DSD had just waded up all the sheets and towels and shoved them in the linen closet. She said I was too picky, wanting them folded neatly.

Quote:
Me wants some flannel sheets. Keith says I put off too much heat for flannel sheets or an electric blanket. Funny, I'm usually freezing.
sad.png

Quote:
I only use them when it gets really cold outside. Flannel holds fur. With two dogs, three cats and a ferret ranging about, the flannel sheets tend to need washing rather quickly. Personally I prefer the jersey knit unless it is really hot. When it gets toasty in the house it is time for cotton.

Either way, t'aint nothin' better than clean sheets on the bed.
love.gif

Sourland, you should split the difference with the princess. Rip those flannel and linen sheets in half and sew them back together with linen on your side and flannel on the other. Win win all around. Dang... I should market that idea. If the Snuggie can make money then surely the Marriage Saving Sheets should make a killing!

I adore fresh sheets. Seriously. Pillowcases get changed daily, sheets usually every 3 days. I do the laundry, I get the sheets as I want them.

Back
Top Bottom