Ashes, Ashes, We All Fall Down - An Apocalyptic RP

Did you sing "Ring around the rosie" as a kid?

• Yep, all the time.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Yes...But now I realize how creepy it is.

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No. I was never a fan of falling on the ground.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never even heard of it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Garjzla

Crowing
5 Years
Nov 28, 2014
Oregon
[COLOR=333333]Please Read First A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum. B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages. C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well. D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way. E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.[/COLOR] (Skip story for summary) Ring around the rosie, Pocket full of posies, Ashes, ashes, We all fall down. A day nobody thought would come, when it seemed the devil rose out of the Earth, burning it from the inside out. Scientists had predicted years ago that soon, another "warm age" would begin, wiping out the human race. But their predictions seemed to far-fetched that nobody dared to believe it. And even if they did, they remained silent. But the Earth didn't care whether humans were prepared or not for the new change of climate. That day did indeed come, and had already passed. Now ashes covered the Earth, the corpses of trees and animals that had been smothered in flames laid here and there, some of them still smoking. Most people had given up on their lives that day, for there was nothing else to live for. But there was still hope. As everything fell and was destroyed by the flame, seedlings sprouted from the Earth, desperate for a chance to grow and take in the sunlight the former forest inhabitants had taken from them. And that was the only thing left to hold onto in this desolate world. Humans are the most complex, intelligent, and determined creatures this world had known. And now that their numbers have dropped rapidly, they get a chance at making a new society, if they survive. Humans are survivors, that's what they're programmed to do, so naturally there will be some that won't give up, and will attempt to rebuild what has been broken. There are two choices for the human race now. Die off, or survive in this dead planet. The choice is for everyone to decide. But if they all give up, there will only be ashes, and everyone will fall down. (Summary: Over many millennia a "warm age" had been slowly developing. Scientists had predicted this event happening, but the general population ignored their warnings and did not prepare for what was to come. Eventually, the warm age began and everything burned, along with most of the human population. But some individuals refused to give up, and now they are stuck on a desolate planet with barely any food source, and very little they can do to survive. Everyone can fall down, or they can rise and build a new society.)
Form: Name: Age: Gender: History: Personality: Picture/Description: Weapon: Relationship: Other: My form: Name: Alexander Boke Age: 30 Gender: Male History: Alexander worked in a factory, and had always wanted more in his life than what he had always had. With not enough money to even go to college, Alexander stayed in the same depressed state for years. But once the apocalypse came, he felt free, and while everyone else jumped into the flames, he decided it was time to make his life what he wanted. Personality: Easily angered, tough, and sometimes violent. He can seem a little insane at times, and doesn't like it when people try to stick around. Picture/Description: Tall and lanky, messy jet black hair and a full beard, sunken cheeks and dark spots under his ice blue eyes. Weapon: Nothing but a lighter he's had ever since he was ten years old. Relationship: Open. Other: None (Will add more later.)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom