Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Egg, Chicken, & Other Favorite Recipes' started by attimus, Mar 25, 2016.
Hope you have a great birthday, Benny!
Happy Birthday Benny! Did anyone bake you a cake?
thank you Friday!
Thank you L25!
Yes my dear dougter! . .
Pan seared duck breast
Tritip Benedict with pesto hollandaise
Excessive fruit platter
Jalepeno smoked Gouda bread
Grilled quail w/ couscous and bok choy
My favorite part of setting up buffets was doing the fruit teirs. They were so pretty.
I want to share my egg drop soup recipe with you all.
6 cups of chicken broth
1 tbsp of water
4 tsp of cornstarch
1/2 cup of chopped green onions
1 tsp of soy sauce
1/2 cup of frozen peas (optional)
chow mein noodles (optional)
1 Put the chicken broth in a medium saucepan along with a sprinkle of salt and boil
2. While broth is boiling stir together water and cornstarch, you'll want to stir this again right before you add it to the soup
3. crack eggs in a small bowl and set aside
4. when broth boils, with a whisk, start beating the broth with one hand and adding the eggs with the other
5. when the eggs are beaten add cornstarch mixture, onions, soy sauce, and peas(optional)
6. salt to taste and let it sit for 30 seconds
7. serve immediately and sprinkle with chow mein noodles.(optional)
-The Duck Lady
Ohhhh that looks good!!!
Oh my Zach this looks fantastic!!!!!!!!! the bread looks awesome, and that duck!!! why even I would eat it! lol
never had anything like that before!
Looks wonderful! The pack hoy is steamed?