********ASK LIDY AND LIVY!!*******

Honestly, if I felt she was saying that about me, I would quit being her friend.
But that's just me - so perhaps you have no other friends near, or you want a friend at school?
Your choice.
1) You can keep being friends with this girl.
2) You can quit being friends.
3) You could quit being friends & find some new ones.

QUESTION-

what if somebody you hang out with cause you have no other friends but they think your friends says behind your back "I only hang out with her cause I have nothing else to do"

Honestly, if I felt she was saying that about me, I would quit being her friend.
But that's just me - so perhaps you have no other friends near, or you want a friend at school?
Your choice.
1) You can keep being friends with this girl.
2) You can quit being friends.
3) You could quit being friends & find some new ones.
3 has come into my mind, i had to wait a while before I could pick a fight since we enteract with each other a lot, I have no friends other then her tho, and the one other friend i do have is moving schools

I'm sorry.
hugs.gif
It's never easy when friends move away. There may be good friends at your school; perhaps it's a girl that's picked on and teased, maybe it's a social outcast - whatever the reason if you stepped out and were friendly you just might find yourself with a friend you never imagined.
Not to sound preachy, sorry if I am.

3 has come into my mind, i had to wait a while before I could pick a fight since we enteract with each other a lot, I have no friends other then her tho, and the one other friend i do have is moving schools

I'm sorry.
hugs.gif
It's never easy when friends move away. There may be good friends at your school; perhaps it's a girl that's picked on and teased, maybe it's a social outcast - whatever the reason if you stepped out and were friendly you just might find yourself with a friend you never imagined.
Not to sound preachy, sorry if I am.

not your fault

the girl who said that IS the girl who is a social outcast... and the other friend thats moving away is a social outcats, and theres another one but shes a brat (ive tried and be friend with her before)

your not :)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom