********ASK LIDY AND LIVY!!*******

Then, sorry, I have no answer to your problem...yet, you have the answer. If you really want a friend, don't feel shy to simply walk up to a likely looking girl and ask her to go do something fun. :p

not your fault

the girl who said that IS the girl who is a social outcast... and the other friend thats moving away is a social outcats, and theres another one but shes a brat (ive tried and be friend with her before)

your not :)

Then, sorry, I have no answer to your problem...yet, you have the answer. If you really want a friend, don't feel shy to simply walk up to a likely looking girl and ask her to go do something fun. :p

LOL

well theres 3 people in my class that are social missfits-

K (we're call her that) - but shes a brat
H- the mean one
and
E- the one moving away

everyone else is a brat/snobby, but i am SORTA friends with a boy in my class, but its stupid cause in our school your weird if you hang out with boys
rant.gif

I understand. But wanna know somethin'..? I have fun with boys anyways. I know it's difficult being a girl and snopped on by other girls because "ugh, boys are sooo weird" but honestly, if you have a good friend that's one (no, not a crush; a friend) then you should be friends with him regardless of what other people say.

LOL

well theres 3 people in my class that are social missfits-

K (we're call her that) - but shes a brat
H- the mean one
and
E- the one moving away

everyone else is a brat/snobby, but i am SORTA friends with a boy in my class, but its stupid cause in our school your weird if you hang out with boys
rant.gif

I understand. But wanna know somethin'..? I have fun with boys anyways. I know it's difficult being a girl and snopped on by other girls because "ugh, boys are sooo weird" but honestly, if you have a good friend that's one (no, not a crush; a friend) then you should be friends with him regardless of what other people say.
Good advice
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom