Ask me some riddles!!

There's an old man who lives in a big, round mansion. But it's not just any mansion, it's a magic mansion. The magic is controlled by this large gem in the very center of the house. One day, when the man got home from grocery shopping, the gem was gone! There are three maids who could have done it, and he asked all of them what they were doing. These are their answers:
Maid 1: I was doing the laundry.
Maid 2: I was making your bed.
Maid 3: I noticed the gem was gone, and I got scared you'd think it was me. So I hid in the corner.
Who did it and how do you know they're lying?

There's an old man who lives in a big, round mansion. But it's not just any mansion, it's a magic mansion. The magic is controlled by this large gem in the very center of the house. One day, when the man got home from grocery shopping, the gem was gone! There are three maids who could have done it, and he asked all of them what they were doing. These are their answers:
Maid 1: I was doing the laundry.
Maid 2: I was making your bed.
Maid 3: I noticed the gem was gone, and I got scared you'd think it was me. So I hid in the corner.
Who did it and how do you know they're lying?
Maid 3: did it.
I don't know any riddles.

There's a pink and white man that lives in a pink and white house on a pink ans white street. The pink and white house has pink and white windows in each pink and white room. One day the pink and white man wakes up in his pink ans white bed and walks down his pink and white hall. He goes into his pink and white kitchen and opens up a pink and white cupboard and pulls out some cheerios. What kind of cheerios does the pink and white man eat?

because it is a round mansion so there aren't any corners
Yup!
There's a pink and white man that lives in a pink and white house on a pink ans white street. The pink and white house has pink and white windows in each pink and white room. One day the pink and white man wakes up in his pink ans white bed and walks down his pink and white hall. He goes into his pink and white kitchen and opens up a pink and white cupboard and pulls out some cheerios. What kind of cheerios does the pink and white man eat?
Umm... I feel like the answer is a lot more complicated, but... Pink and white?

Back
Top Bottom