Asking for prayers for my grandson (not a bad thing really)

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by debilorrah, Jul 10, 2010.

1. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

He is leaving tomorrow with his father for Vietnam, his fathers native country. I requested prayers for safe travel, good health, and nothing bad to happen while he is over there. He will be there for a month. His name is Isaiah. And he is THE most precious child on two feet, and all of us are anxious. Thank you.

2. Zahboo

Zahboo Simply Stated

Feb 3, 2009
    Hope Mills, NC
    You got it [​IMG] It sounds like a fun trip.

3. WingingIt

WingingIt Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2009
    Absolutely. I bet he has a great time!

4. CoopCrazy

CoopCrazy Brooder Boss

Mar 3, 2009
    Columbus,IN
    Will defintly be sending up some prayers for Isaiah... Wow that would be very exciting though to get to spend a year in Veitnam...

5. turney31

turney31 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2008
    palestine texas
    Prayers

6. joebwe25

joebwe25 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 1, 2007
    St. Louis, Mo.
    Sounds fun! Our friends went to Viet Nam for few weeks, and they had an amazing time.

Prayers said.

Joe

7. thaiturkey

thaiturkey Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 22, 2010
    Thailand
    Vietnam is a safe country and I'm sure he will have a great time. South East Asia is a wonderful part of the world for those who seek to broaden their horizons and he will return safely with a different outlook on life. If he takes the time, he may also learn a different view of history.

For Vietnam, you should ask Buddha to take care of him if you have any concerns.

I offer my wishes for a safe and educational trip.

8. sfw2

sfw2 Global Menace

I, too, have heard wonderful things about Vietnam - that the people are friendly and hospitable, and it's a beautiful country. I hope he has a safe and fantastic trip!

9. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

I have no doubt he will have fun. He is only 4, so he won't remember most of it, and he is traveling with people that love him. He mother is worried about all the "what if's". As only a mother would do!

10. luvchicks8

luvchicks8 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2009
    new Hampshire
    done

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by