Assess thyself

Pics
That would be extremely high latent inhibition, if I'm understanding correctly.
We do that often, when we go into town, my husband and I. Granted we don't live there but we do go in usually a couple times a week, so you'd think... but no. You (or we anyway) tend to pay attention to the things relevant to yourself. :idunno

Oh, James, James, James - I worked with folks like that. One day I went to the break room and bagged everything dirty/unwashed and threw it into the dumpster. When they started looking for pots, pans, coffee makers, utensils, etc. I told them what I had done. They retrieved the trash bag and modified their behavior. Perhaps I need to speak with your parents ?
A coworker had a college son who chewed. He was a spitter and had half filled pop cans of spit all over his room. His mother cured him with only one try. She emptied all of his spit cans on his clothing.

A coworker had a college son who chewed. He was a spitter and had half filled pop cans of spit all over his room. His mother cured him with only one try. She emptied all of his spit cans on his clothing.
I forgot to mention that the clothes that she poured the spit on were the ones that he had just finished folding from doing the laundry.

Last edited:
1584658756102.jpg

Back
Top Bottom