Assess thyself

If you want a  real general knowledge test, take an old form of the MAT!
https://miller-analogies-test.netlify.app/
While all of the items are analogies, the content of those analogies is heavily GK-based. I rushed (spent something like 15 minutes) through it a long time ago and did a massive amount of guessing and ended up getting like 67 out of the 100 questions correct, lol
It's brutal

Last edited:
Uhhh...yeah...I totally didn't take that one.

Going to now.
Oh boy.
😅😅😅😅
Screenshot_20220521-201013.png

Screenshot_20220521-201008.png

If you want a  real general knowledge test, take an old form of the MAT!
https://miller-analogies-test.netlify.app/
While all of the items are analogies, the content of those analogies is heavily GK-based. I rushed (spent something like 15 minutes) through it a long time ago and did a massive amount of guessing and ended up getting like 67 out of the 100 questions correct, lol
It's brutal
I tried...I quit after guessing the first 6.

I tried...I quit after guessing the first 6.
At least the percentiles are relatively generous, I think 67/100 appeared to be around 90-95 relative to the graduate school bound population (since it's a graduate school admission test) so the gen. pop. percentile should be somewhat higher, and I was 17 when I did it. But it really does feel like I just got lucky with guesses there; I have no clue what a lot of the stuff referenced is. It's definitely far from my favorite test, as it seems like extra reading / concerted exploration of a bunch of academic topics would required to even be exposed to a lot of the information that the test demands.

At least the percentiles are relatively generous, I think 67/100 appeared to be around 90-95 relative to the graduate school bound population (since it's a graduate school admission test) so the gen. pop. percentile should be somewhat higher, and I was 17 when I did it. But it really does feel like I just got lucky with guesses there; I have no clue what a lot of the stuff referenced is. It's definitely far from my favorite test, as it seems like extra reading / concerted exploration of a bunch of academic topics would required to even be exposed to a lot of the information that the test demands.
Okay, now… I’m curious and just might dive into that one….

Back
Top Bottom