Assorted Silkie Chicks in Ohio

That classified is currently closed. All my Hens have went broody and currently aren't laying eggs. As soon as thay start again I'll have more chicks to sell. Hopefully it will be soon. I will open the classified ad as soon as more are available.

Thanks,
Courtney

I would like to buy some assorted color silkie hens. I ordered 24 silkies from Ideal Poultry, some were very pitiful! I think more then half of them are roosters. I chalk this up to experience. Please let me know. My email address is [email protected].

Thank you,
Debbie

Would like to be put on the waiting list for silkies, live in Goshen, Ohio looking for black or red, possible a white. Show quality. Dejpending on the cost may purchase several. Please send email to me at [email protected] I will send you my cell phone number to contact me when you have some. I have 3 splash now. Thanks Sherry

I would like to be put on your list for your next brood of chicks. I am looking for females as my birds are "illegal aliens" in my town. I live just north of you about 45 50 mins. looking for white, splash, buffs, or anything you would have. would love to visit as well. My husband and I love our feathered "children"

I am interested in the June hatch, I think. I was actually looking for older chickens; I don't have the equipment for baby chicks (yet). Please let me know when your Silkies are available. Thanks! Donna

I wasn't able to find silkie chicks in this area. I purchased several from ky. I am currently in the process of hatching. Only put a few in this time, wasn't sure how many we would sell. Looking to hatch a full batch as soon as I am sure my incubator is working properly. Will start a waiting list. By then I should be able to produce, blues, whites, splash. Just learning the genetics so some maybe a suprise. I currently have two splash hens with a black rooster, one white hen with white rooster, white hen with multicolored rooster, black hen with splash rooster all are unrelated to the others. The only ones that might be clutch mates might be the 2 white hens but they are with unrelated roosters. I live in Goshen, Ohio. I have candled the eggs and they look good, will only have a few this first hatching. Please text me at 513-490-5503 or email me at [email protected] to be put on waiting list. I will contact you as soon as I have some. If there is enough demand I may purchase a larger incubator !!!

Thanks for looking
Sherry

Back
Top Bottom