Assorted Silkies Colors

Adfarms

Chirping
Aug 30, 2020
Please I want to buy some silkies chicks from someone and he told me three out of the 5 chicks are assorted silkies. Please I need more light on these friends. Thanks and stay bless.

Hmm I'm not sure exactly what he meant. Perhaps that 3 come from an assorted color pen so will likely be mixed colors rather than pure. The other two maybe came from a color separated pen of some sort?

Pure or mixed color if you are wanting them as pets either should be just fine (unless you are hoping for a specific color). If you'd like to breed and want to keep your colors separate buying from a mixed color pen probably isn't what you want to do.

Hmm I'm not sure exactly what he meant. Perhaps that 3 come from an assorted color pen so will likely be mixed colors rather than pure. The other two maybe came from a color separated pen of some sort?

Pure or mixed color if you are wanting them as pets either should be just fine (unless you are hoping for a specific color). If you'd like to breed and want to keep your colors separate buying from a mixed color pen probably isn't what you want to do.
These are the Silkies I got and he told me the other colors are assorted

Attachments

• 6DA0A137-37D2-4F3E-BB11-5E6FB440C7A2.jpeg
    6DA0A137-37D2-4F3E-BB11-5E6FB440C7A2.jpeg
    205.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 9FCD3BAD-C02E-4B63-BADB-15EA1B8AFB42.jpeg
    9FCD3BAD-C02E-4B63-BADB-15EA1B8AFB42.jpeg
    194.3 KB · Views: 7
These are the Silkies I got and he told me the other colors are assorted

Aww very cute babies! Looks like two whites and 3 partridge probably. They could still be mix colored depending on how he has his pens set up. Calling them assorted would make more sense if they did come from a non color separated pen.

Aww very cute babies! Looks like two whites and 3 partridge probably. They could still be mix colored depending on how he has his pens set up. Calling them assorted would make more sense if they did come from a non color separated pen.
Ok, thanks for your time. I really appreciate

Back
Top Bottom