at what age do rrosters start "being roosters"

LOL! Yes- you are welcome to come visit any time! It's a work in progress. We bought it from an elderly lady that wanted to move back to her home state since being widowed, so the place really needed a lot of work (it was post Hurricane Ivan). We've been there since April of 2006 and just about have everything repaired, rebuilt, added on to or recreated in a better way. I love it - would not trade it for the world! Hubby is running water out to the new barn which will make tending the animals much easier!

LOL! Yes- you are welcome to come visit any time! It's a work in progress. We bought it from an elderly lady that wanted to move back to her home state since being widowed, so the place really needed a lot of work (it was post Hurricane Ivan). We've been there since April of 2006 and just about have everything repaired, rebuilt, added on to or recreated in a better way. I love it - would not trade it for the world! Hubby is running water out to the new barn which will make tending the animals much easier!
Ha Ha! I better not visit or I might never leave! Sounds like you guys have put in a lot of hard work. Here's wishing you lots of luck and happiness. I will definitely have my own little farm someday.

Back
Top Bottom