Attack of the Crazy Chicken Lady

clap.gif

Heehee! I think all crazy chicken ladies should have a hat like that! Then we'd be able to identify each other so we would be embarrassed when we talk to non-crazy-chicken-ladies when they give us a funny look.
gig.gif
Im not a hat person, so instead of a hat I bought a henbag!! for christmas my dad got it in the mail a week before, and was so embarrassed because he thought it was real feathers not rubber, so when he gave it to me he ws laughing so hard bc he thought i also thought it was real feathers, no dad! i knew it was rubber when i begged for it
lau.gif

I do have a hen bag coin purse... Just like the big one but its-bitsy. Get a lot of comments on it.

...still searching foe a CLASSY crazy chicken hat like yours... Although there IS a full body chicken hat with wings that flat, and another that apparently plays The Chicken Dance... But I want something warm and utilitarian in its chicken-ness.

Dibs on VP of the Crazy Chicken Hat CLub!
lau.gif

Wonderful story, TOC! You are so talented with your camera and story-telling abilities. I love hearing about Steele, he is such a handsome guy! And what a good flock protector!

Hmm, I have a chicken bag too- not hen-shaped, but made with chicken patterned fabric!
I use it to carry my books to class, and I have gotten some interesting looks!

Back
Top Bottom