Attempt at hatching without a shell!

Here’s of the one I can see
D83D774E-A5B4-4DC5-8BC8-B1B1B4983A48.jpeg

I can see this one’s heart beating, but it’s VERY slow. I mean once every 5 seconds give or take. The other one started developing on the bottom and I can only see a few veins. I know there should be nice thick, clean veins around this one, and spreading, but I have no idea what’s causing all of them being so small

Here’s of the one I can seeView attachment 2344567
I can see this one’s heart beating, but it’s VERY slow. I mean once every 5 seconds give or take. The other one started developing on the bottom and I can only see a few veins. I know there should be nice thick, clean veins around this one, and spreading, but I have no idea what’s causing all of them being so small
[/QUOTE ]
I hope your egg comes back strong! @MGG any ideas?

In my not expert opinion I think that they didn’t have enough calcium. When I started watching this thread I read some of the reports on others doing this experiment, many people found that having a small of of calcium supplement helped. I’m assuming this is because the egg shell supplies lots of nutrients. To me this makes sense because of the size problems you are having, they just need something to help them grow.

Back
Top Bottom