Attempting to hatch twin ducklings!!

Day 20!!! Super excited. Here is the new video!!
Anyone who wants to see but doesn't do YouTube please post a reply and I will upload video to my computer and post it here.
Thank you :)

Last edited:
Hi made it to day 20 with the egg. Very excited . If you do like to use youtube or would like for me to post video in thread just post a reply and I can upload from the computer. I guess the link I posted earlier did not work. Typing in by hand because computer settings are not allowing me to copy and paste.

Last edited:
Made it further....DAY 22. This is very exciting just to make it this far into the incubating process. Wish us luck. Lock down is Monday 4/18/16 https:/youtube.com/watch?v=M73u3-xTRdI . I tried to post the video on here directly but if someone is more tech savy then me please feel free to upoad video from youtube directly on my forum post. Thanks!!!

For those who are following, we made it to day 25 last night and the egg is officially on lock down. See the video at https:/youtube.com/watch?v=BekyXxF4fP4
Now only time will tell how this hatch goes. Hoping well as it is my first time attempting this!! Will post pics and videos when and if this egg hatches.

I don't even have ducks and I have been following this thread. Better entertainment than anything on TV!
pop.gif

Wishing you and your twins the best of luck!

Was hoping to get some kind of camera before then to put in there but didn't get to it.Hope they hatch while we r up! Need to find a good incubator camera thats good quality and within budget.Was wondering when we may first start to see peeping thx!

For those who are following this thread, yesterday we did see a few slight wiggles in the evening. Last night at 11 pm was technically day 26 so I am hoping today we get more. The waiting is to first hatch is slow!. I believe the egg with it may have pipped after reading up because it looked totally different with no movement and looked similar to pics I searched, least I hope! I posted another you tube video but the only thing on it is a better look at egg in the light. I am so tempted to take out to candle but will not.

Back
Top Bottom