ATTENTION CHICKEN LOVERS (Contest ended) Now THE FUN THREAD :)

Shayna

I [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG]
8 Years
Aug 2, 2011
Midwest
Update 7/27: The contest has ended. Thank you so much to all who helped me!` The thread is now open to any other off topic conversation! :)
bun.gif

Hey everybody!

I'm trying to win a picture debit card contest and could really use your help! There are a lot of entries. You don't have to sign up for anything, and according to the rules, each person can vote 5 times each day. I'd love to see my little chicks win, and a $300 price isn't too bad either!
wink.png

Thanks to anyone who can take a couple minutes to help me out! Remember, you can vote every 24 hours.

A HUGE thank you to all of you who have helped me so far... I've gotten from 8th place to 5th with your help! If I get into the top three when the contest ends 7/27, I'll be a winner!
yesss.gif

Last edited:
Hey everyone! I am currently in about 8th place out of over 200 entries, and there are 3 winners that will be announced. Any person can vote up to 5 times, so if you got a minute to check out my chicks picture and vote for me, it'd be really appreciated!
yippiechickie.gif

I voted for you! Good luck, and cute chicks!

Thanks a bunch - it looks like I'm now in 6th place with your help!
celebrate.gif
There is still quite a gap for me to get up into the top three, but maybe with a little BYC power, I'll get there!
bow.gif

Hey everybody!

I'm trying to win a picture debit card contest and could really use your help!
wee.gif
There are a lot of entries. You don't have to sign up for anything, and according to the rules, each person can vote 5 times. I'd love to see my little chicks win, and a $300 price isn't too bad either!
wink.png

Here is my picture: And here is where you go to vote: http://pictureperfectdebitcard.com/Vote.html

Thanks to anyone who can take a couple minutes to help me out!
I voted all five times! Good luck, Shayna!

There are some great photos there! sixth place is a really fine showing! I voted for you, and will try again tomorrow!
good luck!
3goodeggs, you can actually use all five votes one after the other, you don't have to wait at all. I did it already today!

Back
Top Bottom