Attention Redhen and Maplesky!

Quote:
I want some! I'll share some of the brownies my DH just made with ya.
wink.png

You can, but I made brownies too, just waiting out some bread for tomorrow's harvest moon, and firming up the menu for Ostara this month (and wondering why I always end up planning the menus....)

Cuz it gives us something to whine about? Hubby surprised me by making his own brownies. Maybe it was because I was up to my ears in making dog food, dog cookies, our supper and hummingbird water all at the same time and he didn't want to wait.

Quote:
The kid has to go to school, so I can get a little bit of peace! Unfortunately, he doesn't go on Fridays, and this is a holiday weekend....I'll be ready to pull my hair out by Sunday night!

But at least I can sleep in (I hope!)

Quote:
Nighty Night. Sleep tight. Don't let the chicken mites bite!

I'm gonna have to get off of here in a sec too. DH wants some attention.
roll.png

Quote:
Nighty Night. Sleep tight. Don't let the chicken mites bite!

I'm gonna have to get off of here in a sec too. DH wants some attention.
roll.png

Sheesh! Men are so needy!
tongue.gif
Night grit
smile.png

lol.png
Ha Ha Ha Ha.....

I saw that redhen!

Who's the wimpers now? ALL of the above... "offline".

My 3 year old came down and needed tending to. We've all got some booger and sore throat bug and she wasn't sleeping well. My poor baby... I mean "little girl." Lord knows she'll correct me if I call her my baby.
tongue.png

waaaaaaaaaa i've got boogers and a sore throat... waaaaaaaaaaa!!

Hey Red! I was awake at 12:30. I was offline tending to the DH. They are such fragile creatures ya know....and they don't make puppy crates big enough to put him in.
hmm.png

Quote:
hehehehe..dont give me any good ideas!...DH in a puppy crate..(we have one big enough for DH to fit in..). *how can i trick him to climb in it?...* I'll wait until he finishes cleaning the bedroom first though.. I'm no dummy, ya know!
10638_sign0151.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom