Attn: Ladies.. Wedding gift help request

VaM715

Songster
11 Years
Feb 26, 2008
Fincastle, VA
Calling all Ladies out in Chicken Land. I am coming up on my 15th wedding anniversary Nov 4th. Crystal is the traditional gift. Wifey collects nothing and has simple taste. City girl I turned country. She can't cook, but she gave me three great kids and I love her dearly. Any ideas would be GREATLY appreciated. Vacations and trips are out due to kids and I get tired of buying jewelery, so thats my last resort.
Links would be helpfull.

Thanks Ladies!!!

Loren

I know that you said vacation and trips are out. But what about having a vacation at home?

Put the kids down early, you handle that.
While you are doing that, fill the tub and let your wife take a relaxing bath.

Have a candle light dinner just the 2 of you. Movie afterwards, either new or one of her favorites.

This is something that I would love from my hubby of 12 years....nothing close has happened yet!

edit: I just noticed the ages of your children. They seem old enough to stay home...so take her out to dinner and the movies:D

The spa sounds nice too!

Last edited:
And while she is at the spa, you are preparing a candlelight dinner with nice music and CHOCOLATE.

Oh, yeah don't forget the babysitter.
wink.png

OK, I don't like jewelry, and I'm not frilly at all, pretty simple myself. I would like something like going hunting, going fishing, a new gun would be SWEET. You could always buy her something she needs but doesn't want to spend the money on like bras, panties, perfume, etc. ANd take her somewhere to eat, without the kids.

I agree with the other girls. A trip to the day spa with lots of pampering would be a great idea and most ladies would just LOVE it. And as for the crystal, if she like bubbly or wine, go out a buy a nice bottle and two pretty crystal flutes to serve it in and a nice bouquet of flowers for the table, when she gets home, share it over candle light together
wink.png
Lots of brownie points there!

Back
Top Bottom