Attn New England and NY June 22nd

rbseggs

Songster
12 Years
Mar 11, 2007
The Next Vermont Bird Fanciers Swap is being held this month JUNE 22ND. This swap will be in Berlin Vermont. This is right in the middle of our state next door to Montpelier. Our First swap was very popular this year attracting a lot of buyers, but we still want to expand. This is a very fun day will tons of birds and concession. We are looking to attract new buyers as well as sellers. This is open to all birds of any kind. We have the state vet on hand to test birds needing testing as well. This is a service for you as well as making sure all our birds are healthy. The Swap starts at 10am and goes until everyone is gone. It is free to get in to look or buy and the sellers fee is a modest $5 which goes to the club to cover costs. Like I said we are looking to attract anything new. To give you an idea the first swap which is generally one of the smaller ones we had about 50 sellers and a lot of buyers. Birds included chickens, ducks, pheasants, quail, geese, peacocks, turkeys, and cockatiels, we also had some rabbits and guinea pigs show up. we are hoping to bring more of the same as well as more cage birds. The market is here. If you are needing any more info please feel free to ask. I am getting this info up early so you have time to plan. Hope you see you there!

Last edited:
I will be there I hope many of you can come too the club does a really good job. there are tons of birds for sale and they do chinese auctions and raffles too. I will be taking some call ducks and maybe some silkies to sell.

Back
Top Bottom