Atwoods Bantams. A little help here please?

LaynaDon95

Songster
8 Years
Jan 18, 2012
Texas
I picked up 4 little bantam babies at Atwoods today and could use some help figuring out what they are.
I think 1 is either a Gold Dutch or a bantam Brown Leghorn, because it looks exactly like this

(internet pic)

The other dark one I believe to be a Gold Sebright because it looks just like this

(internet pic)

The other 2 I just don't know.

#1 is white-ish yellow, clean legged, single comb, light orange legs. No crest, no mottling or patterns.
Maybe bantam white leghorn?

#2 is yellow with blue/grey mottling on his wing feathers. Feathered legs, single comb, light orange legs.

Right now I can't upload my own photos. My devices are all giving me trouble.I know it would be a little helpful to see my chicks, so I'll get some uploaded ASAP.
If you have any suggestions please share! Thanks friends!

I have pics up now!

Here's my little cutie I think might be a gold Sebright. Whatdya think?

Here's the guy I think is either a Gold Dutch or a Brown Leghorn. Thoughts? (Ignore the poopies. I cleaned them up immediately)

This one is just for laughs and awws. My Maggie is a good girl.
smile.png

This is #1, the white-ish yellow one.

This is #2, the blue/grey and yelow one. He's had poopy butt and is feeling a bit under the weather.
sad.png

This one is also for adorableness.
love.gif

all the ones with "eyeliner" are either brown leghorns or welsummers. The gold and black one is a gold laced seabright. The white one may be a white serma or something of the sort, but there are many breeds that start out with white down

The second to last picture you posted is a porcelain d'Uccle. The other ones (except the golden sebright) are old english game bantams.

Last edited:
The second to last picture you posted is a porcelain d'Uccle. The other ones (except the golden sebright) are old english game bantams.
That would be so exciting! I <3 porcelain d'Uccles.
big_smile.png
Thanks!
all the ones with "eyeliner" are either brown leghorns or welsummers. The gold and black one is a gold laced seabright. The white one may be a white serma or something of the sort, but there are many breeds that start out with white down
Thanks!
smile.png

I have pics up now!

Here's my little cutie I think might be a gold Sebright. Whatdya think?

Probably a Gold Seabright.

Here's the guy I think is either a Gold Dutch or a Brown Leghorn. Thoughts? (Ignore the poopies. I cleaned them up immediately)

Not a Dutch Bantam, as the legs are too light in color. I would guess bantam Light-Brown Leghorn.

This one is just for laughs and awws. My Maggie is a good girl.
smile.png

This is #1, the white-ish yellow one.

Can't tell for sure. White chicks are always difficult to sex at a young age.

This is #2, the blue/grey and yelow one. He's had poopy butt and is feeling a bit under the weather.
sad.png

Looks like a Porcelain D'Uccle to me. I hope he gets better!

This one is also for adorableness.
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom