Auburn Java Hatching Eggs Shipping included.

Soaring Chicks

Soaring Hawks Farm
10 Years
Jan 3, 2010
Henderson,NC
This is a Classified Ad for Auburn Java Hatching eggs with shipping up to $16.00 included. I am breeding to sop. Can buy eggs in these amounts~ 6,12,24. I will try to include extras as it would depend on amount ordered. I am AI & NPIP . .
These laying pullets lay a med/lg to large in a light cream color. These are cold hardy chickens, but do well with heat too.
The one thing I really like about them is every pullet will not look like another. Each and everyone is different. you for your interest in my Auburn Java hatching eggs.
They also have yellow on the bottoms of their feet. You will only want to keep the cockerels that have the spangle markings on the chest. Here is a great link to Auburn Java infomation~ http://www.behlfarm.com/blogengine.net/page/Auburn-Java-Chickens.aspx Thank you for your interest.
My paypal is [email protected]

PayPal SoaringHawksFarm@ aol.com

Last edited:
Looking good !
thumbsup.gif

Thank you! Sorry took so long to post back we had to move our first 3 hatched tobigger brooders and move all 51 new hatchlings to now empty brooders. Got to have a really good look at the Auburn Java chicks. Boy are they looking good.
love.gif
Looks like there is a quad of the ones hatched 2/14 & 2/16 hatches.

Hello,
Sorry about that it slipped my mind to change that.
I have one order that I should ( pending hens don't go broody or something like that)
Get done collecting for today then I can start collecting for a new order sat.

I know this is an old thread, but I'm wondering if the original poster might have any Auburn Java eggs for sale this year? I'm looking for some.

We found that the Java's with black feet seem to breed closer to the originals.

Having said that, are you still selling eggs for hatching?

Back
Top Bottom