Auction 1 Dozen Partridge Orpington Hatching Eggs GFF lines

Blarneyeggs

Crowing
11 Years
Oct 22, 2011
Southeast PA
Partridge Orpington Hatching Eggs
Green Fire Farms Breeding Stock. GFF no longer sells Partridge Orpingtons, these are rare birds.

Auction runs until Saturday, April 11th, 8pm EST. Eggs will be shipped Monday, April 13th. Buyer pays $15 shipping. Bidding starts at $50.

Eggs will be double boxed and shipped priority mail with tracking. As with all shipped hatching eggs, I can not be responsible for USPS treatment of eggs, they are fertile, intact and packaged securely when leaving my hands. Shipped eggs are a bit of a gamble that the buyer assumes the risk for.

Goat not included.

Partridge Orpington Hatching Eggs
Green Fire Farms Breeding Stock. GFF no longer sells Partridge Orpingtons, these are rare birds.

Auction runs until Saturday, April 11th, 8pm EST. Eggs will be shipped Monday, April 13th. Buyer pays $15 shipping. Bidding starts at $50.

Eggs will be double boxed and shipped priority mail with tracking. As with all shipped hatching eggs, I can not be responsible for USPS treatment of eggs, they are fertile, intact and packaged securely when leaving my hands. Shipped eggs are a bit of a gamble that the buyer assumes the risk for.

Back
Top Bottom