Auction~ 10 Bantam Silver Laced Polish Hatching Eggs NPIP

NoseyChickens

Feathers On The Ground
10 Years
Aug 3, 2009
Southern California
10 Silver Laced Bantam Polish Hatching eggs. This is an AUCTION it begins when the listing is posted and ends Friday July 13th @ 8 pm PST. Winning bidder must pay via PayPal by Friday evening. Eggs will be shipped Monday morning. Bidding starts @ $45 with $1 increases. To bid please reply to this thread. DO NOT PM. Shipping is $16. PayPal Address [email protected]

Will ship within the US. Shipping to the Continental US ONLY ~ No shipping to HI, VA, AK

NPIP CA-340 (If you need the paperwork please let me know)

For more pictures please check my website www.FeathersOnTheGround.com or visit our FaceBook page by the same name.

I have 3 Silver Laced Females and 1 WC Black Female in the pen covered by a Silver Laced Male. There is no frizzled gene in this group.

This is the first time I will be offering eggs from this breeding group. I will not be offering them often. Eggs are each wrapped in bubble wrapped. 4 eggs are then wrapped together in bubble wrap and eggs are placed fat side up in a large flat rate shippping box surrounded on all sides by shredded paper.

By Bidding You Are Agreeing To The Following Policy
You are bidding at your own risk! Due to postal practices I cannot guarantee your hatch rate. I can assure you that fertility in the eggs I have set has been fantastic and fertility is regularly checked. I can also assure the eggs are fresh, and well wrapped and packed at the time of shipping. Eggs will be wrapped individually in bubble wrap, and then four or five are wrapped again in bubble wrap together, and packed in a large box surrounded by shredded paper and mailed priority. Because I cannot control treatment of the eggs during shipping OR the incubation process ~ Refunds will NOT be given for poor hatch rates.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom