AUCTION 12+ BLUE LACED RED WYANDOTTES NPIP AND AI CLEAN

greeneacre

Songster
13 Years
Jun 17, 2010
Garner, nc
This is an Auction Formated Listing - Please do not PM to bid! - Place your bid in a reply.

Bidding will start at: $_12.00______
Additional bids will be in increasing $_0.50____ increments

Shipping will be via USPS WITH DELIVERY CONFORMATION at a cost of 16.00

Auction ends at 7PM EST on MONDAY 2-27-2012

Please place your bid as a reply to this classified (do not PM to bid!).
Subscribe to this classified auction using the immediate notification setting when you bid so that you can stay informed!

These eggs are from my flock of 10 hens and 2 unrelated roos. All are Blue no Splash. I have had good success with hatching these eggs and the current batch all have development.

Eggs will ship on Tuesday.

Buying hatching eggs is a gamble. I send eggs that I hatch myself with great results. Once the carefully packed eggs leave my hands, I can not guarantee that hatching rates will be the same as I get as they can be handled roughly, exposed to extreme temperatures by the Post Office and I have no control over incubation conditions. Please remember that no development does not mean the eggs weren't fertile.

Last edited:
can i pay with a walmart moneygram..i want to bid but do not use paypal. walmart moneygram is simple, i buy it here, provide you with the moneygram # and you go to walmart and they pay you cash. its quick and i pay the fee. let me know if that works so i can bid. my email is [email protected] ps, if that will work, ill bid $15.00 at this point. Thanks Tom Thielemann

I am willing to give it a try. I will except your bid. Thank you

Back
Top Bottom