Auction: 12+ GUINEA EGGS ~CORAL BLUE, PINTO, SLATE, PORCELAIN, LAV...~ Ended

Shayna

I [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG]
8 Years
Aug 2, 2011
Midwest
This is an Auction Formated Listing - Please do not PM to bid! - Place your bid in a reply. Be sure to look at the last page/post to see where the current bidding is at. Subscribe to this classified auction using the immediate notification setting when you bid so that you can stay informed!

Bidding will start at: $15. Additional bids will be in whole dollar increments (no cents please)
Shipping will be via USPS Priority Mail at the cost of $15.

Auction will end at 8:00pm Central on Wednesday, May 23rd and ship Thursday.
Paypal payment is due the day auction closes. When I close the auction, I will PM the winner my Paypal info. Contact me prior to bidding if you want to make other arrangements.

Description:
This listing is for 12+ guinea fowl eggs. I have 4 extras to include. These will be assorted color eggs from my mixed flock including a gorgeous coral blue male and pinto (highly pied) male in with one porcelain, one lavendar, and two slate females. As you can see in the pictures they are very nice looking colors. Colors you may hatch are pied, pinto, coral blue, lavendar, slate, and I even hatched one pearl gray. Other colors are possible, as I haven't hatched many this year. I have included pictures of of my adults from keets to now and pictures of keets that I have hatched from them.

Guineas are nervous birds by nature and do not get overly tame, however they are great for reducing ticks and other bugs since that is a large part of their diet when they are ranging. They do need to be secured at night to protect them from predators. Guineas can be very noisy and are great "watchdogs" but are not good if you have close neighbors that do not like guineas. I'm happy to answer any questions, just send me a PM.
smile.png

They will be shipped by USPS Priority Mail, which typically takes 2-3 days. I will not be responsible for any accidents in the mail since I cannot control what happens when they leave. I will ship within continental US only, excluding HI, AK. If your state has restrictions on receiving shipped eggs, please contact me prior to buying. I will individually wrap each egg and package with care. I have very good feedback on my packaging. I will mark the box as fragile, unless requested otherwise.

I don't wash the eggs, but I wipe loose dirt off of the dirty eggs.

Since I cannot control the hens’ laying, if they should slow down, and I am unable to collect the minimum by the shipping date, the buyer would have the option to cancel order or wait for the additional eggs. I don't anticipate any issues with getting the number of eggs listed based on the rate of laying.

Thanks for looking!
jumpy.gif

Last edited:
I have collected 16 eggs to ship tomorrow. There are just under 7 hours remaining for this auction.

CelticOaksFarm is the current high bidder at $18.

Thanks for looking!

Back
Top Bottom