AUCTION: 12 PLUS EXTRA'S BANTAM COCHIN EGGS AUCTION WILL END SUNDAY 11/11/2012 AT 9:00 PM EASTERN

Lacrystol

Hatching Helper
14 Years
Jun 13, 2009
Diamond, Ohio
I am offering 12 bantam cochin eggs plus extras, the bidding will start at $5.00 and increments of $1.00. In order to participate you must hit Reply, enter your bid then click on Submit. I will close this auction on 11/11 at 9:00pm Eastern Time. Eggs will be shipped on Monday 11/12/2012 and you will get any that I collect on that weekend.. Due to Monday being a Holiday for the P.O. I will ship first thing on Tuesday!!!

I will accept Paypal for payment, which is due the day the auction closes. Once the auction closes, I will PM the winner with my Paypal information. Contact me prior to bidding, if you want to make other arrangements.

Shipping cost is $15.00 and I will ship Priority. I individually wrap my eggs in bubble wrap and do my best to make sure your eggs will make it as safely as possible. But once the eggs leave my hands, I have no control on how the USPS handles your eggs. I also have no control over the success of your hatch

Here's what's in my pen (if you want to see some pictures send me you email address, I'm having some difficulties posting them here):

BLACK/LAVENDER ROOSTER
BLUE COLUMBIAN ROOSTER
MILLE ROOSTER
WHITE ROOSTER
BLUE COLUMBIAN HEN
MILLE HEN
FRIZZLED BLACK HEN
CALICO HEN
PARTRIDGE COCHIN HEN

WHITE HEN - WENT BROODY
TWO MOTTLED COCHIN HEN:

Last edited:
You can bid as many times as you want, I don't think there's a limit..
ohh thank you
tongue.png
i didnt know if it was like ebay and you can only bid once ..

Back
Top Bottom