Auction: 12 Project Delaware F2 hatching eggs

kathyinmo

Nothing In Moderation
12 Years
May 14, 2009
(SW MO) Nevada, Missouri
My Coop
My Coop
This auction ends Monday, March 26 at 9PM Central Standard Time, to ship out on Tuesday, March 27.
I am working on a project to create a new strain of Delawares. These birds are excellent layers.
You can see the parent stock here.

My F2s are near point of lay, and I hope to have F3s on the ground this summer.
The eggs you will receive will be F2s. The chicks that will hatch can be any of these:
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, Serif][FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, Serif]Barred; Black; Delaware; Split gold/silver males; Buff Columbian; Barred Buff Columbian & Silver Columbian (the last are females). Note: all the buff colored chicks are females.[/FONT][/FONT] These pictures are 2 months old (Jan 25). It is just too rainy and muddy to get new pictures, but I will tell you, these birds are huge.

HERE are new (3-23-12) pictures (in mud) of the F2 Delawares I kept.

I accept paypal or postal money orders. Shipment will go out once I have received payment. Shipping is $15.
Please post bids on this thread.

edited to add new pictures......

LL

Last edited:
I have some of these Delawares from Kathy. They are currently about 7 weeks and 4 weeks. They are the friendliest birds I have ever seen. For their age they are big powerful stocky chicks. Plenty of genetic hybrid vigor going on with this line. To sum it up they "Big, Bold and "Fancy". I truly recommend these birds!!

Kathy, I had no idea you had buff ones. Beautiful. Are they as friendly as the white.

Back
Top Bottom