Auction! 12+ Salmon Faverolles Hatching Eggs~ NPIP in NC!

BunnyMomma

Songster
9 Years
Sep 17, 2010
Olin, North Carolina
This will be an Auction for 12+ any extras from my Salmon Faverolles. I have 3 hens and one rooster in the run so your eggs will be no more than 5 days old when they are shipped. I will send as many extras as my girls lay, because my incubators are running over!

Please post your bid in a reply, not a PM, Thanks!

My Faverolles have a large outdoor pen that is 20 X 30 and have a clean dry coop with a wire floor off of the ground, where they are secured from predators at night. I feed them a high quality mix of cracked corn and laying crumbles in addition to fresh veggies and other healthy snacks. They are Happy, Happy, Happy!
My Flock is NPIP in NC, and is vaccinated for Marek's Disease.
Visit my website at http://www.hensandfriends.webs.com/
to find out more about my farm.
Feel free to PM me with any questions about my birds or this auction.
These are recent photos of my birds that I took here at the Farm.

Fertility has been great and I have been hatching beautiful chicks from these sweeties.
jumpy.gif

The Auction bid will start at 15.00 with bids in increments of 1.00 or more.

The Auction begins now and will end on Saturday, April 27th at 7 pm Eastern Standard Time. This package of eggs will be super fresh and will be shipped to you on Monday, April 29th or Tuesday April 30th. Payment is to be made to my PayPal account immediately following the auction. A delay in payment will only mean a delay in shipment and loss of freshness of the eggs for you.
A tracking # will be given you on Monday as well.

Shipping will be an additional 16.00. I will pay for the insurance for the eggs!
You may also arrange for pickup of these eggs at the farm if you live nearby.

I wrap each egg in large bubble wrap and then cushion them extremely well for the trip to your incubator. I will ship them by USPS, Priority Mail with insurance included on the package for the amount of the bid. The box WILL NOT be marked Fragile, Hatching Eggs, Etc. to protect them from negligence by the PO. Please leave feedback about the condition of your package upon arrival and my service.

The package will be insured and if the eggs are destroyed, we can file a claim with the PO and I will send you more eggs if necessary. I will be happy to work with you to make sure you have a successful hatch. I can not be responsible for your hatch rate due to all of the variables involved in hatching shipped eggs etc.

Since I can't figure out the feedback i would likevsay these eggs were some of the cleanest nicely packaged eggs I have received. I give 2 thumbs up. Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom