~auction~12+ Show Quality Silver Phoenix Hatching Eggs-NPIP!!

git-r-done

In the Brooder
8 Years
Dec 26, 2011
wapakoneta, ohio
Up for auction are 12 Silver Phoenix hatching egg plus extras will be shipped USPS Priority. We only ship out the egg on Mondays and Tuesdays following the auction so they do not sit over weekend in shipping. AUCTION CLOSES ON SATURDAY UNLESS $20 IS THE BID BEFORE SATURDAY.

All of my birds on our farm are NPIP Certified and have great show quality lines. The roosters have a stunning look to them with their mixed colours and long black tail feathers. Although the roosters have a gamey look to them these birds are very docile. The hens lay very frequently laying a smaller white cream colored egg. The hens have a unique look to them with their blue legs and gamey like color pattern. ALL of my eggs up for auction are placed outside and incubator in an egg turner constantly rotating six times a day.

Shipping is $15 USPS Priority. These eggs will be shipped in an 18 egg carton packed with sawdust them taped very tightly, then the box will get completely packed with sawdust and taped shut. We only acept online paypal transactions which can be sent to [email protected]

Last edited:
I would like to bid but it won't let me

You just post your bid amount in the reply for now until the proxy bidding is straightened out.
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom