**Auction** 6mo Blue Bantam Cochin Pullet (PQ)

Beth G.

Gaetano Family Farm
9 Years
Jun 26, 2010
New Haven County Connecticut
Auction Start: Friday 02/03/2012 2:15PM EST
Auction End: Monday 02/06/2012 8:00PM EST

Up for bidding start $25.00 can be increased by $1.00 increments. No PM's for bidding

Shipping will be paid for by buyer at buyers expense. Shipping should not exceed $45.00 and I will be adding a $5.00 box fee.

This little girl came from my BBS Bantam Cochin Pen. She has the wrong leg color and therefore is being sold as pet quality only. She comes free of lice/mites with Ivomec treatment, is vaccinated against Mareks and Fowl Pox, and dewormed with Valbazen. I will not be bathing her since the weather is a bit to chilly to do that this time of year. She will be shipped with apples for food and moisture.

She comes from an NPIP Flock Negative for Salmonella Pullorum and Avian Influenza Clean H5/H7 Test done on 11/15/2011.

Any questions please feel free to PM. Pictures aren't the best I will try to get more this weekend. These pictures were taken last month.

Thanks for looking!!!
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Do you still have these for sale? Do you have others? I work for someone starting a backyard coop for hobby and eggs and she wants specifically, Bantam Cochin pullets. She has colors she wants, but health and quality are more important. Please advise, and thank you! Laura

Hi,
No sorry she was sold locally the day auction ended. I do have some more so if you'd like to get more information and pictures please email me vrs. using BYC. Unfortunately BYC's new format is hard for me to work with b/c it is way too slow! [email protected].
Thanks, Beth

Do you still have these for sale? Do you have others? I work for someone starting a backyard coop for hobby and eggs and she wants specifically, Bantam Cochin pullets. She has colors she wants, but health and quality are more important. Please advise, and thank you! Laura

Back
Top Bottom