AUCTION Bantam Buff-Laced Polish, frizzle & smooth ENDING Midnight, Saturday, May 12, 2012

Sorry it has taken me a while to post this. I was trying to find some explanation of what to do when two bids come in at the same time, but can't. So, I will honor both of you as winners with your high bids. I'll email you both privately so we can work it out. Thanks so much for bidding on my auction!

That's great!
highfive.gif

We live in Texas, had 6 bantam silkies, 3 buff, 3 white. Unfortunately, 3 were roosters, so we took them to our farm yesterday. We would like to have 12 bantam hens in all. Do you know how I can purchase 6 bantam polish frizzles or eggs. My daughter is homeschooled but this is 4-H for her. We have fallen in chicken love. They have such wonderful personalities, we will miss our boys when we don't see them every day, but look forward to seeing them happy at the farm. We would LOVE three white polish frizzles and three buff laced but will take any bantam polish frizzles. We plan to get three more silkes as well. HELP.

Back
Top Bottom