Auction - Blue/Splash Wheaten and Wheaten Ameraucana Eggs 10+

Reyvaughn

Crowing
12 Years
Mar 10, 2011
Northeast Pennsylvania
My flock is Kat LaDue lined.
Two of my hens are directly from Kat. The other three hens and my rooster, Dorian, were hatched from her eggs.
Dorian does have a beard, but the girls refuse to let it gown in. Dorian is not mean to me or my two kids and he is very good with his girls.

The eggs in the picture are from my flock. The picture was taken on an overcast day without flash.
I did not pick the best, these are from all 5 girls collected over a period of about a week.
Three of the chicks in the picture is from my eggs - the on on the left is from another line.
I have had 100% fertility, and hatch rates of 80-94%
I can not guarantee your hatch rates.

The auction is for 10+ eggs. There will be many extras. I already have 9 collected. I will collect over the weekend and ship them out Monday morning. I take great care to package eggs the way I'd want mine packed and shipped to me.

I am not NPIP, but all my birds have been from NPIP breeders or hatcheries.
I can not ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Virginia.

Auctions starts now.
Auction ends Sunday, May 6, 2012 at 8pm EST.
Bid increments of $1.00 or more, please.

ETA:
Shipping is an extra $15.00.

** I feel obligated to mention a small issue that has come about. **
I have hatched a total of 29 chicks from my own eggs. The hatch before this last one, 3 of the 6 chicks came out with feather sprigs on their legs. I am pretty sure the gingery girl is the culprit, since she was not laying and her eggs were not incubated until that round. Her eggs also come out darker, more green. This is another reason I am sending so many extras. If you chose not to set them, that's up to you. I thought maybe if they do pop up, some of you have OE/EE flocks, and these chicks could be something you may be interested in.

Payment is to be made ASAP via Paypal. No e-checks!
[email protected]

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom