Auction Ended due to relaunched. Thank you every one who bidded :)

NEK38583

Songster
11 Years
May 17, 2008
Sparta, TN
I have up for auction 6 standard mottled houdan eggs. They are laying like crazy right now and are a excellant rare breed that needs more breeders. I always try to send extra. If you have and questions feel free to ask.

Shipping is $13.00 extra. Paypal goes to [email protected] at auctions end.
I can not gurantee your personal hatch rate due to circumstances beyond my control, but fertility has been really good here. A friend of mines just tested my eggs she had an amazingly good hatch.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Eggs will be ship the Monday after Christmas. Thanks.

Here is the pics

10536_photomh004.jpg

10536_photomh005.jpg

10536_photomh006.jpg

10536_photomh003.jpg

10536_photomh002.jpg

10536_photomh001.jpg

Some of the crest would be better, but last fall I had them in temporary with guineas did not work out to well they are just now going back. Sorry some of the pics turn out bad I am not the best at taking pics sorry
smile.png
I am getting better through ! If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Last edited:
Probably come spring when things settle down a little, I know, I just know, I'll be getting some Houdans from you
smile.png
Never seen meatier Houdans than yours.

Quote:
I am in Sparta, TN. It is about 2 hours south of Nashville. It is hard to explain exactly where it is it is just a small little town reallly in the middle of small other towns that nobody has ever heard of
lol.png

Quote:
Thanks so much, honestly I am kind of after some of your eggs to. This Spring I may be trying to buy some for you. This are fat little buggers. I pick a hen up the other day she was the heavest hen I have ever seen. Thanks again-Nicholas

In case you didn't already know this, but Tuesday they are revamping the site and everything is suppose to move over, but the auctions. All auctions currently going will close. So, I am not sure if I will still be able to see the auction after that or not. So, what I am going to do. I am going to end the auction and 5:00 tommorrow central 6 eastern. I will pm whoever is in the lead then and let the know they are the winner.

I hope that is not a problem for anyone. That is the only thing I know to do. If anyone has a problem with that please pm. Thank you some much for everyone who has looked and bidded on these. I really do apprecate it.

Thanks so much
big_smile.png

I have closed the auction due to the relauch. It is offically closed. Thanks to everyone for their compliments and thanks to everyone who has bidded. Please keep on the luck out as more auctions will be coming after to launch. The high bidder has alredy been pmed.

Thanks again I will do apprecate.

smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png