Auction-Marans 12+ Blue Copper roo over......

WestKnollAmy

The Crazy Chicken Lady
Apr 22, 2008
upstate SC
black copper and blue copper hens.
I like to breed for big meaty birds. I also breed mine to keep the copper in check so they do not look so red once mature. I have an established flock I have been working with for 4 years and have only added a few new girls. They are hatching out like mad here so I can share some of these beautiful eggs to help others expand their flock or start a new one.
My birds are selected for temperament, good layers of dark eggs and of course, nice fleshed birds for succulent meat. This is the best tasting bird we have ever eaten. You don't have to eat yours, I'm just saying it is a bonus!
My Marans are kept in a tractor that is moved to fresh grass every week. They also are allowed to free range in the front pasture every afternoon. My roo is so petted that I have to pick him up and put him on the roost every night for bed. My girls are easy going and I can reach under them and collect eggs every day. Most of my girls have feather legs, some do not. The roo does.
They are gorgeous to look at, easy to handle and will be a great addition to anyone's backyard or farm.

As with any shipped eggs there are no guarantees once the box goes to the PO. All eggs are bubble wrapped and placed in a Priority box lined inside with layers of more bubble wrap and newspaper for a safe trip. I always try to send plenty of extras if they will lay them.
Shipping only in the US. Payment via PayPal within 12 hours of auction close to expedite delivery.

For many more photos you can visit my website and you are always welcome to PM me with questions. www.westknollfarm.com/Marans
Thank you for looking!

This is an Auction Formated Listing - Please do not PM to bid! - Place your bid in a reply.

Bidding will start at: $14.00
Additional bids will be in increasing $ .50 cents increments

Shipping will be via USPS Priority at a cost of $14

Auction ends at 8 pm EST on Sunday April 1, 2012

Please place your bid as a reply to this classified (do not PM to bid!).
Subscribe to this classified auction using the immediate notification setting when you bid so that you can stay informed!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom