AUCTION - Now 12+ Blue Black Splash Silkie Eggs SQ (show stats listed) Bobbi Porto / George Mihalik

lavenderorpgirl

Songster
8 Years
Aug 14, 2011
This is an Auction Listing - Please place your bid in a reply to this thread not in a pm. Please check the last post to see where the bidding is at the time of your bid. Listing for 8 eggs plus any extras laid before shipping.

Opening bid is: $10 Bid increments are $1.

Please post bids in reply to this thread and be sure to subscribe to thread so as not to miss anything.

Listing will end at 9:00 PM EST (Eastern Standard Time) on Tuesday March 6, 2012. They will ship out ASAP Wednesday morning.

The eggs in this listing are from 6 bearded silkie hens and one rooster.

3 hens are from Bobbi Porto which she acquired from George Mihalik - and are just drop dead gorgeous birds.

3 hens are from a private seller in PA - show winners in local Pennsylvania APA sanctioned shows:

November 2009 Frederick, MD Show (Junior) Bearded Blue Silkie Pullet (Lola)- 2nd, RV

March 2010 Delmarva Poultry Fanciers Club Show (Junior) Bearded Blue Silkie Pullet (Lola)- 2nd

November 2010 Frederick, MD Poultry Show (Junior) Bearded Blue Silkie Pullet (Sassy)- 1st, BV

The splash rooster is from Bobbi Porto line (his name is Tarzan) and Bobbi told me that he may be split to lavender. There are 4 blue hens (1 of the blue hens is from BP via GM), 1 splash hen (from BP via GM) and 1 black hen (from BP via GM).

The two shown are the splash roo and hen - hen won BB in Florida (shown by Bobbi Porto). Before I purchased these birds I asked Bobbi if they were SQ or BQ and she said they were absolutely SQ and "wowsa!" so...needless to say, I send payment and waited for them to arrive, sight unseen and she was right...WOWSA is the word! LOL! ABSOLUTE SHOW QUALITY - I think they meet every standard for ABC for standard of perfection (just my opinion).

I will upload pics of the rest of the flock tomorrow - they are finishing a molt and the pics I took when they arrived were deleted, ugh. I cleaned up splash hen and roo and went out to take pics this evening and they are dirty again - I left for less than 20 minutes...double ugh!

All have heavy leg feathering, big full crests, blue earlobes, black skin, gorgeous super fluffy feathering, tight wings, roo has tight walnut comb, 5 toes (of course lol), nice big cushions on the hens,

PAYPAL can be sent to [email protected] at end of auction. Shipping is $14 for priority mail with tracking.

PLEASE feel free to email any questions as well.

Last edited:
Do you have any more pics to post? I am curious if they have very much of the smutty color, if I'm using the term correctly. I have two splash girls and one of them has a lot of brown-ish in her feathering that I'm not that crazy about.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom